Calling all Chatham County Citizens!
Beating the Odds Together is in need of mentors, volunteers, sponsors, speakers, pen pals for 2018/2019 school year.
Mission Statement: To assist individuals, families and communities at eliminating barriers through education, community linkage to resources and collaboration, individual and group services, mentoring and support services in homes, schools and community centers.
Schools of support for 2016/2017:
- Alfred Ely Beach High School (2007-present)
- Career mentoring
- Motivational Monday's
- R.O.S.E (Raising Our Standards Everyday)
- R.I.S.E UP
- Derenne Middle School (2016/2017)
- Liberal Arts at Savannah High School (2014-2015)
- West Chatham Middle School (2011 -2015)
- Individual and group counseling
- Life Savers Group
- Tentative R.O.S.E Group in 2016/2017 school year
Community awareness/referrals to social service organizations
Educational groups and workshops
Stipends/scholarships and services to school based programs